Saturday, April 6, 2013

red lipsticks

So, helllllllllllo everyone. It's been a while from blogging. I've been busy with school tasks lately, and exams. Hello to April and Happy Easter Day #imsolate.

I was invited by my friend, Gilbert to shoot her in the evening. And he brought another new friend, called Riky and he's another expert in flash photography.

So here it is, one of my portfolios. 



Talent: Clara Sutantio
Location: Rooftop


I love this concept anyway, the white neutralizes navy and red. And also i love the property, such as cigarettes. I shot her at 3 PM anyway, So when it comes to the sun, it adds a lil bit of vibrant and i love it.


And she jazzed it up with Rayban shades. *not to mention that, that-is-dope*, and i love her knuckle ring anyway. Oh, and the piercing.



Music


Anyway, I've been jammin to Justin Timberlake's new singles: Suit&Tie and Mirrors. His new appearance is just amazing, and the music video is dope as hell too. Don't forget to purchase his songs on Itunes.




I'll post my portfolios in fashion styling, makeup, and photography with Sean and Naomi in the end of month. I'll shot them on 16th April. Im busy with my new tasks for magazine and SMAK3Week. 

See you<3


No comments:

Post a Comment